In Case of Emergency

Do you need urgent help?

Work Issues

8205 3201

All Other enquiries

 8205 3200

Toll Free

 1800 811 457



PSA Legal Advice Service

 1800 088 572


If you encounter a work-related problem you should immediately contact your Worksite Representative who can advise you of your rights and entitlements or refer to the PSA/CPSA office.


If the problem is significant, approach the PSA directly.  Do not seek a conference with management on your own.


We have a number of specialist personnel and services that can help. Your Worksite Representative can provide advice about these services.