ABOUT THE PSA/CPSU
Helping you achieve the pay, conditions, and respect you deserve
If you’re not yet a member of the Public Service Association, it’s worth taking a few moments to consider the benefits.
Our members work across South Australia in all areas of the public sector and universities, including:
- Health and Communities
- Tourism and the Arts
With a strong focus on providing advice, support and protection at work whenever you need it, we deliver many services and benefits to members, including:
- Industrial representation and advocacy at government, agency and individual level
- Provision of Trade Union training
- Negotiation of Enterprise Agreements
- Legal advice and representation
- Free journey accident cover
- Discount holiday accommodation
- Access to Members' Rights Hotline
- Major store gift cards
Better pay and conditions
Our members get a better deal, achieving:
- Wage increases
- Better sick leave and holiday entitlements
- Improved health and safety standards
- Access to improved benefits such as paid maternity leave and the Retention Provision
If you want to enjoy the benefits of being a PSA/CPSU member, join now.
To find out more about membership, click here.
If you would like a worksite visit from one of our membership officers, click here.